The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Hard Anodized Nonstick cookware contains no BPA, PFOA, or PTFE.
This comprehensive 17-piece package provides everything you need to excel as a home chef. Sear salmon steaks, make concentrated stocks or sauces or make grilled chicken with vegetables for lunch.
Whatever you want to cook, the Quantanium nonstick cooking surface and hard-anodized construction will bring out the finest in every dish.
Tight-fitting glass lids allow you to keep an eye on your food as it cooks, and stay-cool handles assure safe handling.
ALSO SEE: Is Cuisinart Ds Induction Pfoa Free?
- For added durability, the hard-anodized exterior is solid, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant.
- Aluminum that has been hard-anodized heats up quickly and evenly, minimizing hotspots.
- The interior of the Quantanium nonstick pan is strengthened with titanium for healthy cooking, simple food release, and cleanliness.
- The Cool Hold stainless steel handles will not warm up, giving a secure grip.
- Tapered rims allow for drip-free pouring.
- For stovetop or oven cooking, pans are oven-safe to 500°F.
- Glass lids can be used in the oven up to 350°F.